I love this hash because you are able to switch out the ingredients with whatever you have available, and you can pop it into the oven while you get a couple other things done, or people woken up!
Top with eggs, hot sauce, or the protein of your choice....
Cole's Kitchen SUNDAY RUB spice blend
Cole's Kitchen CHIP BLEND
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat skillet, and then add oil
- Cook onions 3 minutes, with a touch of salt
- Add garlic, cook 2 minutes
- Add pepper and carrots, cook 5 minutes
- Add tomatoes, cook 3 minutes
- Add mushrooms, cook 5 minutes
- Add potatoes, broccoli, and Sunday Rub, stir to combine and let cook for 5 minutes
- Transfer to a pre-heated oven at 400 degrees, roast for 30 minutes (once potatoes have softened)
- In final minutes, add kale on a separate lined baking sheet seasoned with oil and Chip Blend for 10 minutes
- Serve hash with added proteins, hot sauce, and crispy kale