Here is the recipe for a delicious and easy tips make crowd pleaser
Make extra protein ahead of time to make this quick and protein packed meal on the go!!
WHAT YOU NEED:
For the wrap:
WHAT YOU DO:
1. Heat saucepan and add a touch of oil
2. Add protein and Taco Seasoning, mix to coat. Cook through/heat. 2 to 3 minutes for beans.
3. Add enough stock to just cover Taco filling
4. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and cook for 10 minutes
5. Remove lid and allow to simmer and reduce another 5 to 10 minutes
* as filling sits it will thicken further
6. As you assemble wraps, heat a skillet and lightly oil
7. Assemble starting with the wrap and build directly in the centre, try not to overfill
8. Layer, starting and ending with cheese. (What I did.... Cheese, chips, filling, Avocado, chips, cheese)
9. Fold wrap in on itself and grill seam side down for a few minutes, carefully flip and grill other side for a few minutes
10. Once golden brown, transfer to a plate and garnish with toppings like sour cream, salsa, hot sauce, cilantro, or crispy iceberg lettuce