These cookies come in a convenient kit during the holiday season, but I also know how much a good chewy cookie can be, any time of the year. Below, find the recipe for the kit!
- Cream together 1 cup and 2 tbsp butter and sugar (1)
- Then add the 2 eggs and vanilla (2)
- Blend in the cocoa, baking soda, and salt (3) and blend well
- Add the flour into the creamed mixture
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Roll into balls and place on a lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes, cool on a wire rack