I am a true potato lover, which is great since it is abundant vegetable at this time of the year. The only thing better than a potato is when you add CHEESE!!!!
Follow the recipe below to make game-day worthy skins!
Russet potatoes, scrubbed clean
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp Cole's Cajun Spice Blend
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Stab the potatoes with a fork, all over
3. Place on a wire roasting pan, or lined baking sheet, and bake for 20 minutes
4. Coat the potato with oil, using a basting brush
5. Season liberally with salt
6. Bake another 25 - 35 minutes, once tender
7. After slightly cooling, slice potatoes is half
8. Scoop out the innards, leaving some of the potato on the skin
9. Bake the skins with a brush of oil for 10 minutes
10. Place cheese, then bacon beans, bake for 10 minutes, at 350 degrees, until the cheese to melts
11. Remove from the oven and add the sour cream, chives, and black pepper