There is nothing I like more than cheese, but when you couple that with a whole bunch of gnarly toppings, heat, and sauces, we've got ourselves a game-day worthy spread!
Feel free to mix and match the toppings your heart desires. For me it is all about packing in the proteins and heat on these little corn chips, bound by cheese and adorned with fresh salsa, sour, and guac!
Corn tortilla chips
Cheese, grated and divided
Taco Beans and Lentils
1 tsp Cole's Taco Blend
1. On a lined baking sheet, lay the tortillas in a flat layer
2. Spread 1/4 of your cheese all over the chips
3. Dress your nachos with all of your toppings
4. Top with remainder of cheese and Taco Blend
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 7 to 15 minutes, once the cheese is melted and bubbling - keep a close eye
6. I like to broil for 15 seconds at the end for a bit of a crisp to the chips and cheese