A bowl full of hot vegetables is typically what we have for dinner. So, to keep things interesting we like to change out the veggies and spice profiles to keep it fresh!
Eating seasonally will help you keep the most nutritious food on your plate!
Onion, I used shallot
1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
1 tbsp Sunday Rub
1 tsp Chip Blend
1 tbsp hemp
- Heat a skillet, then add oil
- Add onion, cook for 5 minutes
- Add garlic, cook for 3 minutes
- Add chopped turnips seasoned with sunday rub, cook for 7 to 10 minutes
- Transfer to a pre-heated oven at 400 degrees, roast for 30 - 45 minutes, once fork tender, remove
- Add chopped sweet potatoes seasoned with pumpkin spice, cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Stir occasionally, you want to sear the potatoes
- Transfer to a pre-heated oven at 400 degrees, roast for 25 - 35 minutes, once tender. Toss mid-way through.
- In the final 10 minutes, spread torn kale on a lined baking sheet and drizzle with oil and chip blend
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, toss frequently to prevent burning
- Assemble cooked vegetables and garnish with hemp hearts
- Salt and pepper to taste