I love a good pantry pasta, and come Monday/Tuesday when we are waiting for our local food delivery, this is exactly what we are having!!
This pasta is great because it is forgiving with the sauce (use a thick tomato sauce, a creamy alfredo, garlic pesto, rose, or even blistered tomatoes with oil - anything!), and it is also very versatile with whatever veggies you have in the fridge/pantry!
This recipe is from whatever we had laying around this week....
INGREDIENTS - all cut bite size to mimic the shape of your pasta noodle
Eggplant, chop and dehydrate with some salt 30 minutes before cooking
1 tbsp Cole's Kitchen HERBS DE PROVENCE
Spinach (any green)
2 to 3 cups pasta sauce
Salt/Pepper/Chilli Flakes/Cheese to taste, and for garnish
- Heat a skillet, add oil
- Add onion, cook 3 minutes
- Add garlic, cook 2 minutes
- Add pepper, cook 2 minutes
- Add tomatoes, salt tomatoes, and cook off liquid for 5 to 7 minutes
- Add eggplant, season with Cole's Herbs de Provence
- Add spinach and toss to combine
- Add cooked pasta and 2 cups of sauce, combine - add more sauce if needed
- Serve and garnish with hemp/cheese/chilli flakes