You've got to give this taco filling recipe a try!!! It is quick, easy, delicious and packed with healthy ingredients!!
No meat, no problem!!
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 cup Lentils
2 cups Beans, 1 can
2 tbsp COLE'S TACO SPICE BLEND
1-2 cups broth/water
....and all the fixings (cheese, lettuce, tomato, salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, avocado)
WHAT YOU DO:
1. Cook lentils according to directions, until tender
2. In a saucepan, combine all ingredients except for the broth/water - cook until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes
3. Add broth and then bring to a boil before reducing heat and allowing to simmer for 15 - 20 minutes
4. Meanwhile, prepare your toppings
5. Remove the lid and continue to simmer until mixture becomes thicker, until desired consistency is reached - about 10 minutes